Muang Boran Ancient City Ancient Siam Bangkok Sightseeing Tours,Welcome to Muang Boran Ancient City Ancient Siam Bangkok. The Ancient City, or Muang Boran in Thai, is like an open book of history and an open door to the real Thailand. Here you will find numerous reproductions of palace halls, temples, stupas, stone sanctuaries and traditional houses.
You can also visit several reconstructed historical buildings, authenticated communities with their inhabitants doing their daily chores and sample villages from all regions of the country. See all of Thailand at the Ancient city. The open-air museum occupies a 320 acre site shaped to the outline of Thailand and comprises an excellent collection of full scale to scale of one-third to three fourths of the originals replicas of the country’s major monuments and temples. It offers a realistic journey throughout the kingdom in only a few hours.The Ancient City is the door opening to the heritage of Thai wisdom. With a wide range of architectural symbols combined with fine arts and craftsmanship, structural layout and natural environment that integrate harmoniously, The Ancient City creates kind of atmosphere that induces visitors to perceive and appreciate the continuity of history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people from dawn until now.
– Just a visit to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand-round journey within a day.
– The layout preserves the pattern of traditional Thai lifestyles, which is hard to behold nowadays.
– In vicinity of Suwananbhumi Airport, only about 40 minutes away
– Located in the neighbourhood of Bangkok, only one-hour travel, the Ancient City is accessible by many convenient routes.
– Accommodations and activity sites are available , Daily Tour Service Make a booking and find for more details as; Muang Boran Ancient City Ancient Siam Bangkok Sightseeing Tours